Posted Monday, August 8, 2022
- JHBR Architecture
- Company Office Address
- 600 NE 4th St. Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Work Location
We are seeking a degreed, highly skilled, and motivated Interior Designer with 2+ years of experience. Candidate must have the ability to assist with all phases of a project including coordination with consultants and clients. Applicant will be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, and Photoshop.
Responsibilities of the Interior Designer include:
• Design, coordinate, and communicate all aspects of interior design to clients.
• Collaborate and produce construction documents with project architect and engineers to bring the client’s project to life.
• Coordinate and maintain standard finish guides for clients.
• Assemble finish boards, renderings, etc. as required for projects.
• Create and edit interior design related specifications.
• Meet with clients to discuss project ideas, space needs, and visions.
• Maintain a materials library and schedule product meetings as needed.
• Assist with firm marketing efforts and presentations.
- Job Type