Registered Interior Designer (Any Parkhill Texas office)
Posted Saturday, December 16, 2023
- Company Office Address
- 4222 85th Street Lubbock, Texas 79423
- Work Location
Parkhill is looking for a Registered Interior Designer with at least 7 years of to join any of our offices in Texas.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A REGISTERED INTERIOR DESIGNER
You will be an active team member developing projects in their entirety, beginning with programming/conceptual design through the completion of construction administration. Specific task will include transforming creative solutions, concepts and information into presentations; preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating with consultants, contractors, owners & team members; documenting code review and compliance; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance.
Parkhill is a multidisciplinary firm that provides comprehensive architectural and engineering design services for a multitude of projects in the government, commercial, and institutional sectors. We benefit from our projects every day--our children go to the schools we design, we drink the water from our treatment plant designs, our trash goes to the landfill we designed, and we receive medical care from the hospitals that we designed. The projects we build together make a real difference in our community, and that makes coming to work each day just a little more rewarding.
"Employees are our most valuable resource." You may hear that a lot. But at Parkhill, we don't just pay lip service to the idea. We act on it. We aggressively recruit the best talent in the region then foster a working environment where every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute. At Parkhill, we invest in specialized training, continuing education, and professional licensing that propel our people toward their personal and professional goals.
This interior design position offers a competitive salary plus opportunities for bonus. We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance, pre-tax programs for child and health care, paid time off, employer-funded retirement plan, Intern Development Program, short and long-term disability, cost of living differential and an excellent wellness program. In addition to our great benefits, our employees enjoy a flexible work schedule, professional development, and a life balance friendly work environment.
- Bachelors of Interior Design or equivalent.
- Registered Interior Designer in the state of Texas or eligible through reciprocity.
- 7+ years of experience preferred.
- High energy, confident, and goal oriented.
- A passion for creative design.
- Ability to collaborate with team members inside and outside the office; virtually/in-person.
- Basic technical skills of interior design including the following computer skills:
- Desire for continued development and growth.
- Proficiency in Revit required.
- Travel may be required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Knowledge of Bluebeam and Sketchup preferred.
- Job Type