Posted Friday, April 7, 2023
- Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- Company Office Address
- 826 Houston St., Ste 100, Austin TX 78756
- Work Location
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture is an award-winning, fully integrated architecture and interior design practice with offices in Austin and Houston. Our work is rooted in hospitality and placemaking and includes diverse projects that range from large mixed-use developments, adaptive reuse projects, public realm design, architectural branding, single family homes, hotels, restaurants, workspaces, and bespoke furniture design. We work throughout Texas and across the country in cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta and Denver.
For strong, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, as well as competitive compensation, generous benefits and steady profit-sharing.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to grow the marketing team in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate has strong communication and graphic design skills and has experience working in a creative field. The Marketing Specialist will provide production support and will collaborate with staff to effectively communicate a range of ideas, messages, and concepts to both external and internal audiences. This position must be based in Austin, Texas.
● Produce a wide range of marketing collateral including RFP / RFQ responses, award submissions, presentations, portfolios, etc.
● Update and maintain the firm’s website and social media
● Coordinate with design staff to gather information to develop project messaging for resumes, project descriptions, public relations, website, awards submissions, etc.
● Create and maintain an up to date project information database
● Develop and maintain marketing systems and records
● Coordinate project photography and headshots
● Create and coordinate corporate marketing collateral including business cards, construction signage, etc.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Proficiency in Adobe suite of products
● Strong graphic design skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
● Ability to operate under deadlines
● Attention to detail and highly organized
● Ability to work well with others
● Creative thinking to solve problems
● 5+ years of experience in marketing
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications
● Ideal candidates are experienced in architecture, interior design or other design-focused firm
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
- Job Type