Posted Monday, August 8, 2022
- Furniture Marketing Group
- Company Office Address
- 6100 W Plano Pkwy
- Work Location
Full-time position available with Haworth’s largest, global contract furniture dealer. Established in 1981, we are a 2nd generation, family-owned company looking for the ideal candidate to join our team.
Our clients range from local businesses to some of the largest companies on the globe with projects ranging from a single office to a fully furnished new building.
Project Designers work closely with our sales team, clients, project coordinators, and project managers on space planning, creating layouts, preparing a complete bill of material for orders, and install drawings.
A degree in Interior Design, accredited University preferred
• 1-5 years’ experience in design industry
• 1-3 years’ experience in commercial furniture dealership preferred
• Proficient in current CAD, knowledge of CET and Project Matrix software is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and be self-motivated
• Working knowledge of accessibility codes
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to travel periodically for projects
• Math skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
• Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• NCIDQ license preferred but not required
• Ability for transportation to job sites
• Physical ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds when working at job sites or with furniture samples
- Job Type