Interior Design Student
Posted Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- Company Office Address
- 3000 Internet Boulevard, Suite 550 Frisco, Texas 75034
- Work Location
BUILDING COMMUNITY is not only what we do; it’s who we are and why we create inventive, relevant spaces. So ask yourself, are you a self-starter? Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you a team player that can collaborate closely with others? Are you goal oriented? Do you want to grow and develop your career as an Interior Designer with a great architecture and engineering firm? If so, you may be perfect for this position!
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS AN INTERIOR DESIGN STUDENT
As an INTERIOR DESIGN STUDENT, you will be an active team member supporting the development of projects from start to finish, assisting in tasks related to conceptual design through construction administration. Specific tasks will include preparing client presentations and project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating with manufacturer’s reps & team members; assisting in field verification and documentation, coordinating educational presentations and maintaining the sample library.
Parkhill is a multidisciplinary firm that provides comprehensive architectural and engineering design services for a multitude of projects in the government, commercial, and institutional sectors. We benefit from our projects every day--our children go to the schools we design, we drink the water from our treatment plant designs, our trash goes to the landfill we designed, and we receive medical care from the hospitals that we designed. The projects we build together make a real difference in our community, and that makes coming to work each day just a little more rewarding.
"Employees are our most valuable resource." You may hear that a lot. But at Parkhill, we don't just pay lip service to the idea. We act on it. We determinedly recruit the best talent in the region then foster a working environment where every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute.
- Actively enrolled in a CIDA accredited university.
- Completed sophomore level credit requirements preferred.
- Eager to learn, self-starter and task oriented.
- A passion to grow in the interior design profession.
- Ability to collaborate closely with team members inside and outside the office; virtually and in-person.
- Proficient in the use of computers, REVIT, Microsoft Office and InDesign.
- Availability to work in the office a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Job Type