Posted Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- New Fire Native Design Group
- Company Office Address
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Work Location
Are you a talented and experienced Interior Designer with a passion for Native American design? New Fire Native Design Group has an exciting opportunity for a mid to senior level professional to join our dynamic team. As a leader in the industry, New Fire Native specialize in creating innovative and culturally significant spaces that honor Native American heritage. Join us in shaping inspiring environments that pay homage to rich traditions while meeting the needs of diverse markets.
1. Native American Design Expertise: Utilize your understanding of Native American design principles to develop captivating and authentic interior designs. Incorporate traditional motifs, materials, and storytelling elements to create immersive environments that resonate with cultural significance.
2. Collaboration and Client Engagement: Work closely with clients, stakeholders, and project teams to understand their vision, objectives, and design requirements. Collaborate with architects, engineers, and contractors to integrate interior design seamlessly into overall project plans. Engage in effective communication, provide design guidance, and address client feedback throughout the design process.
3. Mentoring and Leadership: Take on a mentorship role, guiding and developing junior designers. Share your expertise, inspire creativity, and foster a collaborative work environment that encourages professional growth and excellence.
4. Market Sector Expertise: Apply your diverse expertise in Native American, commercial, and hospitality projects. Showcase your ability to adapt design concepts to different sectors, demonstrating versatility and an understanding of unique industry requirements.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interior Design or a related field.
· Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in interior design, with a specialization in Native American design.
· Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering interior design projects across Native American, commercial, and hospitality sectors.
· Proficiency in industry-standard design software and tools.
· Strong creativity and attention to detail, with a portfolio showcasing exceptional design solutions.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Leadership abilities and the desire to mentor and develop junior designers.
Why Join Our Team:
· Be at the forefront of creating innovative and culturally significant spaces that honor Native American heritage.
· Work on a diverse range of projects spanning Native American, hospitality sectors.
· Collaborate with a talented team of designers, architects, and professionals who share your passion for meaningful design.
· Competitive compensation package and benefits.
· Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
If you have a deep appreciation for Native American design and a desire to create meaningful spaces that reflect cultural heritage, we invite you to join us. Apply now and be a part of our journey in shaping inspiring environments that leave a lasting impact.
- Job Type
Ariston Torniado Jr